LUCKY DOG PARKBrush Prairie "Lucky" Dog Park, Brush Prairie, Washington
Lucky Dog Park – Brush Prairie, Washington
This site was named in honor of Lucky, the Clark County Police K9 killed in the line of duty. It is 7.5 acres of flat open fields with plenty of space to run, jump and fetch. It is fully fenced with a double-gated entrance accessible from 149th St. Limited parking is available at this site with overflow parking at CASEE. The Lauretta Noreen Forest Preserve, with walk-in access from inside the sw corner of the dog park, is nearby with walking trails for leashed dogs and their owners. This area is approximately 55.3 acres of park land comprised of heavily wooded areas and adjacent pasture land, including the dog park, that will eventually become a regional park.
The Lauretta Noreen Forest Preserve can be accessed by walking through the main dog park area and out through the southwest gate. The Preserve has forest walking trails for LEASHED dogs and their owners. Visitors to the Preserve must NOT DRIVE OR WALK to the Preserve on the private road next to the dog park. The Preserve is accessible ONLY through the dog park at this time.
- Fenced with Double-Gated Entries
- Open and Flat Terrain
- Small (Under 25 lbs) Dog Area – 1 Acre w/Trail (1/8 mile)
- Large Dog Area -6.5 acres with oval trail (1/2 mile)
- Dog Water Spigot (turned off in winter)
- Fenced Dog Agility Course
Contact: Lucky Management Team
NE 149th St at NE 101st Pl, Brush Prairie, WA 98606 (45.72954, -122.56973)
- I-205 exit #32 (BATTLE GROUND).
- Head east on PADDEN PKWY.
- Go north on NE 117th Ave (SR-503).
- Go west on NE 149TH ST.
- Entrance at 149th St with overflow parking at CASEE.
*Street parking prohibited.