DAKOTA DOG PARKNE Vancouver "Dakota" Dog Park, Vancouver, Washington
Dakota Dog Park – NE Vancouver, Washington
This site was named in honor of Dakota, the Vancouver Police K9 killed in the line of duty. It is 8-acres of flat open fields with a gravel walking trail, located on the north side of Pacific Community Park. It is fully fenced with two double-gated entrances accessible from both parking lots inside the community park. A small dog area is also located near the entrance at NE 164th Ave.
- Fenced with Double-Gated Entries
- Open Walking Areas
- 1/2 Mile Trail (the entire park contains 2 miles of gravel trail)
- Small Dog Area (under 25 lbs)- 1/8-acre with a 1/16 Mile Perimeter
- Agility Area (rustic log)
- Dog Drinking Fountains
- Dog Rinse Off Area (backside of restroom outside of park by 164th)
Contact: Dakota Management Team
NE 18th St at NE 164th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98684 (45.63567, -122.50388)
- From I-205 exit #28 (Mill Plain Blvd) east. Go north on 164th Ave.
- From I-5 exit #1A/B (Hwy 14) east. Go north on 164th Ave.
- From SR-500 (NE Fourth Plain Blvd) east. Go south on 164th Ave.
- 1515 NE 164th Ave 98684.
- Entrances off 164th Ave and 172nd Ave (south of 18th St).
*Street parking prohibited.