ADVERTISE WITH USReach your target audience with DOGPAW
Does Your Target Market Include Dog Lovers?
Reach your target audience… Support the DOGPAW mission – with a low-cost, high-traffic message promoting your business.
Did you know… our website attracts over 1200 monthly visitors and our dog parks have over 1600 visitors per day? Sound like a good way to advertise?
Advertising Site Locations:
- Brush Prairie (Lucky)
- Hazel Dell (Ross)
- Hockinson (Kane)
- East Vancouver (Dakota)(banners prohibited)
- Washougal (Stevenson)
One-Year Ads at One Dog Park:
- Business Cards in Kiosks = $50
- 8.5″x11″ Flyer in Kiosks = $100 (may also post business cards)
- 2’x4′ Fence Banner in Park = $150 (may also post flyers and business cards)(prohibited at Dakota)
One-Year Ads at Multi-Sites (more than one dog park)
- Business Cards in Kiosks = $100
- 8.5″x11″ Flyer in Kiosks = $200 (may also post business cards)
- 2’x4′ Fence Banner in Parks = $300 (may also post flyers and business cards)(prohibited at Dakota)
Your Ad Includes:
- FREE “sponsor spotlight” logo-link on our website.
- FREE posting of special event or coupon handouts (tri-folded from 8.5” x11” sheet – max size) in kiosk.
- DISCOUNTED vendor space at fundraising events
PARK SPONSORSHIP RATES
Sponsorship Levels include:
- Bronze Level = $500 / year
- Silver Level = $1,000 / year
- Gold Level = $5,000 / year
* PARK SPONSORS get a “sponsor spotlight” logo-link on our website, posting of business cards, flyers, and banners at all parks (excluding banner at Dakota), free posting of special event or coupon handouts (tri-folded from 8.5″x11″ sheet – max size) in kiosks at all parks, free 10x10 vendor space at our fundraising events, your business featured in our DOGPAW brochures and in our event flyers.
Coming Soon: Sponsorship levels tied to targeted projects/items needed by DOGPAW in our parks (i.e., sponsorship of $2,000 will buy one year of waste pickup at our parks, etc.)
- [ Pre-Approve ] ads via e-mail, fax, or mail.
- [ Mail-in form ] with a check.
Please Note: You create the ad, monitor, and replenish it – we pre-approve and provide the space. You may post your pre-approved ad yourself or mail it to us for distribution via us volunteers. If you choose multi-site banners, you may post card and flyer only at Dakota (no banners allowed at park).
Sponsor Ad Manager: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org